MultiLok-24T is a structural standing seam roof system for low
slop applications. Designed with three methods to seam the panel
to suit the necessary wind uplift requirements.
- Weather-tight 3"-high standing seam with concealed clips and
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E1680 (air infiltration).
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E1646 (water infiltration).
- Ideal for both new and retrofit construction.
- Has been tested in accordance with ASTM E1592 (wind uplift).
- Floating roof clips allow for movement to accomodate thermal
expansion and very long runs.
- Factory-applied seam and clip sealant assures quality control
and a fast installation.
- Choose from three different seam configurations (RollLok, TripleLok,
or QuadLok) depending on project requirements.
- MultiLok-24T system includes trim and accessories.
Guide | Load
Tables | Guide
Details & Installation | Colors | 2D
Drawings(DWG) | Warranties